Caring North of the Border
The Glasgow Care Roadshow took place yesterday, the first event of the year for Broadway events.
As usual this was a well attended event, particularly first thing (9.30am) when it opened, and always much quieter in the afternoon. This is the only event of its kind in Scotland, so may explain the large numbers that attend from far and wide.
It gave me a chance to catch up with a wide range of people in the care profession, to talk to members of our listing scheme, new and potential new members of the scheme, and colleagues from the Dementia Team in Stirling who were presenting at the event.
It was also VfL's first event of the year, and one of many in a busy calendar. Hopefully all our future events will be as positive!
Recent posts in VfL News and Events
- Share the Care! National Vegetarian Week, 18 to 24 May 2015
- Freelance Roving Chef Wanted
- Introducing our new Director for Wales
- Events in 2015
- Introducing our newest patron
- Vegetarian for Life eBites, Winter 2014
- VfL Director (Wales) Wanted
- Vegetarian for Life eBites, Summer 2014
- Treasurer Wanted
- Events in 2014