Caring North of the Border
The Glasgow Care Roadshow took place yesterday, the first event of the year for Broadway events.
As usual this was a well attended event, particularly first thing (9.30am) when it opened, and always much quieter in the afternoon. This is the only event of its kind in Scotland, so may explain the large numbers that attend from far and wide.
It gave me a chance to catch up with a wide range of people in the care profession, to talk to members of our listing scheme, new and potential new members of the scheme, and colleagues from the Dementia Team in Stirling who were presenting at the event.
It was also VfL's first event of the year, and one of many in a busy calendar. Hopefully all our future events will be as positive!
Recent posts in VfL News and Events
- Speaking Out
- A voice for the silent
- Understanding barriers to eating well
- London Vegfest: ready, steady… DATE!
- Getting to know you
- Introducing our new Director for Scotland
- Ambassadors for change
- Put up the bunting, Tina Fox, our Director (Scotland) is finally retiring!
- Vegfest 2015 – a Vintage Year
- Thirty satisfied customers