Caring North of the Border
The Glasgow Care Roadshow took place yesterday, the first event of the year for Broadway events.
As usual this was a well attended event, particularly first thing (9.30am) when it opened, and always much quieter in the afternoon. This is the only event of its kind in Scotland, so may explain the large numbers that attend from far and wide.
It gave me a chance to catch up with a wide range of people in the care profession, to talk to members of our listing scheme, new and potential new members of the scheme, and colleagues from the Dementia Team in Stirling who were presenting at the event.
It was also VfL’s first event of the year, and one of many in a busy calendar. Hopefully all our future events will be as positive!
Recent posts in VfL News and Events
- Len Till leads the way as vegan numbers surge!
- The beauty of Sunrise
- London Vegfest: Plenty to nourish your mind
- The 2016 VfL Mature Zone at London Vegfest… bigger and better than ever
- Care to join us in Harrow?
- We’re recruiting! Roving Chef, 20 hrs/wk
- VegfestUK Brighton Rocks with Mature Zone!
- Mature Zone 2016: Bigger and better than ever
- Celebrate St David’s Day and the arrival of Spring