Caring North of the Border
The Glasgow Care Roadshow took place yesterday, the first event of the year for Broadway events.
As usual this was a well attended event, particularly first thing (9.30am) when it opened, and always much quieter in the afternoon. This is the only event of its kind in Scotland, so may explain the large numbers that attend from far and wide.
It gave me a chance to catch up with a wide range of people in the care profession, to talk to members of our listing scheme, new and potential new members of the scheme, and colleagues from the Dementia Team in Stirling who were presenting at the event.
It was also VfL’s first event of the year, and one of many in a busy calendar. Hopefully all our future events will be as positive!
Recent posts in VfL News and Events
- Vote Len!
- VegfestUK Scotland 2016: Take some time to relax
- VegfestUK Scotland 2016: Living well and planning for your future
- VegfestUK Scotland 2016: I’ve had my cake and eaten it!
- We’re recruiting: Marketing and Stewardship Executive wanted
- Tickled your taste buds? Opened your mind? Now it’s time to relax and revitalise your body!
- VegfestUK London: Ready to become a positive voice for veganism?
- VegfestUK London: Ready to explore the vegan world?
- The beauty of Sunrise
- London Vegfest: Plenty to nourish your mind