Live-in carer/companion needed, Surrey
Full-time and long-term female live-in carer/companion wanted for happy vegan 89-year-old lady in Richmond, Surrey (near Richmond Park).
Weekly outings include visits to social day centre to visit friends and trips to the park. Animal, nature-loving lady.
There is another carer to cover your day off, plus you have various hours off during the week.
References and a covering letter about yourself can be sent to Vegetarian for Life for the attention of Amanda.
Recent posts in Community Notices
- Vegan/vegetarian trustee with care management experience wanted
- Care home’s fun vegan festival
- Orkney house share available
- Wanted: 1 or 2 bedroom property to rent in/around Newton Abbot
- Vegetarian live-in carer available
- Female live-in carer wanted, Hertfordshire
- Vegetarian live-in carer wanted, Oxford area