This has been another eventful month for VfL, starting off with me attending Oldham's annual Health Awareness Day on 5 October with a stall and a talk on nutrition. This was followed on 19 October with Tina covering the Live a Better Life event in St George's Hall, Liverpool. This was a very popular event, attended by many thousands.
The following week Tina was at the Care Roadshow in Bristol where two new members joined the VfL UK – List. Welcome to Ferfoot Care Home in Chippenham and Craegmoor in Knowle.
Finally, on Halloween, VfL had an information stand at the annual conference for ACOSVO (Association of Chief Executives for Scottish Charities). Tina was able to meet colleagues working in the social care field and make useful contacts.
Recent posts in VfL News and Events
- Len Till leads the way as vegan numbers surge!
- We’re recruiting! Roving Chef (South), 20 hrs/wk
- VegfestUK Brighton Rocks with Mature Zone!
- Mature Zone 2016: Bigger and better than ever
- Celebrate St David’s Day and the arrival of Spring
- Events in 2016
- Ready, willing and able!
- 2015: a year of growth and inspiration!
- An awfully big adventure…