This has been another eventful month for VfL, starting off with me attending Oldham’s annual Health Awareness Day on 5 October with a stall and a talk on nutrition. This was followed on 19 October with Tina covering the Live a Better Life event in St George’s Hall, Liverpool. This was a very popular event, attended by many thousands.
The following week Tina was at the Care Roadshow in Bristol where two new members joined the VfL UK – List. Welcome to Ferfoot Care Home in Chippenham and Craegmoor in Knowle.
Finally, on Halloween, VfL had an information stand at the annual conference for ACOSVO (Association of Chief Executives for Scottish Charities). Tina was able to meet colleagues working in the social care field and make useful contacts.
Recent posts in VfL News and Events
- Cooking up a storm at VegfestUK Brighton
- A vegan Valentine’s at Newlands Care Home
- Events in 2017
- Islington gardening group cooks up a veggie storm
- Behind the scenes as a Roving Chef
- Vintage magazine out now
- Inside the VegfestUK Scotland Mature Zone
- VegfestUK Scotland 2016: Take some time to relax
- VegfestUK Scotland 2016: Living well and planning for your future
- VegfestUK Scotland 2016: I’ve had my cake and eaten it!