This has been another eventful month for VfL, starting off with me attending Oldham’s annual Health Awareness Day on 5 October with a stall and a talk on nutrition. This was followed on 19 October with Tina covering the Live a Better Life event in St George’s Hall, Liverpool. This was a very popular event, attended by many thousands.
The following week Tina was at the Care Roadshow in Bristol where two new members joined the VfL UK – List. Welcome to Ferfoot Care Home in Chippenham and Craegmoor in Knowle.
Finally, on Halloween, VfL had an information stand at the annual conference for ACOSVO (Association of Chief Executives for Scottish Charities). Tina was able to meet colleagues working in the social care field and make useful contacts.
Recent posts in VfL News and Events
- Vote Len!
- VegfestUK Scotland 2016: Take some time to relax
- VegfestUK Scotland 2016: Living well and planning for your future
- VegfestUK Scotland 2016: I’ve had my cake and eaten it!
- We’re recruiting: Marketing and Stewardship Executive wanted
- Tickled your taste buds? Opened your mind? Now it’s time to relax and revitalise your body!
- VegfestUK London: Ready to become a positive voice for veganism?
- VegfestUK London: Ready to explore the vegan world?
- The beauty of Sunrise
- London Vegfest: Plenty to nourish your mind