This has been another eventful month for VfL, starting off with me attending Oldham's annual Health Awareness Day on 5 October with a stall and a talk on nutrition. This was followed on 19 October with Tina covering the Live a Better Life event in St George's Hall, Liverpool. This was a very popular event, attended by many thousands.
The following week Tina was at the Care Roadshow in Bristol where two new members joined the VfL UK – List. Welcome to Ferfoot Care Home in Chippenham and Craegmoor in Knowle.
Finally, on Halloween, VfL had an information stand at the annual conference for ACOSVO (Association of Chief Executives for Scottish Charities). Tina was able to meet colleagues working in the social care field and make useful contacts.
Recent posts in VfL News and Events
- London Vegfest: ready, steady… DATE!
- Getting to know you
- Introducing our new Director for Scotland
- Ambassadors for change
- Put up the bunting, Tina Fox, our Director (Scotland) is finally retiring!
- Vegfest 2015 – a Vintage Year
- Thirty satisfied customers
- Event report: healthy diet and lifestyle for ethnic minority older people
- Introducing our new Freelance Roving Chef
- Share the Care! National Vegetarian Week, 18 to 24 May 2015