Office Administrator Wanted
VfL, a young and dynamic national charity, seeks a personable and talented office administrator to support its operations in Manchester.
Working part-time from a grade A office in leafy Fallowfield, you will provide personal and general secretarial and administrative support in a well-organised and timely manner.
You will work on a variety of tasks related to the running of the charity, and will be the first port of call for information, support and advice for older vegans, vegetarians, their families, friends and a broad range of care caterers.
Please contact VfL for an application pack for this post. The closing date for applications is 30 April 2017.
- £11–12 per hour, depending on experience
- 14 hours per week, plus overtime when required
Recent posts in VfL News and Events
- Easter treats from VfL
- Cooking up a storm at VegfestUK Brighton
- A vegan Valentine’s at Newlands Care Home
- Events in 2017
- Islington gardening group cooks up a veggie storm
- Behind the scenes as a Roving Chef
- Vintage magazine out now
- Inside the VegfestUK Scotland Mature Zone
- VegfestUK Scotland 2016: Take some time to relax
- VegfestUK Scotland 2016: Living well and planning for your future