VfL is the advocacy and educational charity for older vegetarians and vegans.
We are looking for a vegetarian Treasurer to join our small board of trustees.
Experience in areas such as finance, accounting, treasury, charities, and governance would be welcomed.
4 board meetings p.a. in Cheshire.
This is a voluntary role – with expenses paid.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an information pack.
Recent posts in VfL News and Events
- Share the Care! National Vegetarian Week, 18 to 24 May 2015
- Freelance Roving Chef Wanted
- Introducing our new Director for Wales
- Events in 2015
- Introducing our newest patron
- Vegetarian for Life eBites, Winter 2014
- VfL Director (Wales) Wanted
- Vegetarian for Life eBites, Summer 2014
- Caring North of the Border
- Events in 2014