VfL is the advocacy and educational charity for older vegetarians and vegans.
We are looking for a vegetarian Treasurer to join our small board of trustees.
Experience in areas such as finance, accounting, treasury, charities, and governance would be welcomed.
4 board meetings p.a. in Cheshire.
This is a voluntary role – with expenses paid.
Email email@example.com for an information pack.
Recent posts in VfL News and Events
- Celebrate St David’s Day and the arrival of Spring
- Events in 2016
- Ready, willing and able!
- 2015: a year of growth and inspiration!
- An awfully big adventure…
- First ever Vegfest Scotland is a success!
- Speaking Out
- A voice for the silent
- Understanding barriers to eating well
- London Vegfest: ready, steady… DATE!