VfL is the advocacy and educational charity for older vegetarians and vegans.
We are looking for a vegetarian Treasurer to join our small board of trustees.
Experience in areas such as finance, accounting, treasury, charities, and governance would be welcomed.
4 board meetings p.a. in Cheshire.
This is a voluntary role – with expenses paid.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an information pack.
Recent posts in VfL News and Events
- Speaking Out
- A voice for the silent
- Understanding barriers to eating well
- London Vegfest: ready, steady… DATE!
- Getting to know you
- Introducing our new Director for Scotland
- Ambassadors for change
- Put up the bunting, Tina Fox, our Director (Scotland) is finally retiring!
- Vegfest 2015 – a Vintage Year
- Thirty satisfied customers