Vintage magazine out now
I’m delighted to present the second edition of our magazine, Vintage.
This special edition contains an advance-care planning supplement. We hope that it will help you protect your vegetarianism or veganism, maintain your independence, and plan for the future.
Self-billed ‘vegan oldie’, Barbara Shaw, shares her experience of getting to grips with social media – to produce a hit vegan recipe blog. And in an exclusive interview, award-winning graphic novelist, Paco Roca, tells us about his poignant creation, Wrinkles.
We have also put together some easy-to-use resources to support new and veteran veggies, and those catering for them.
Here’s wishing you a wonderful Christmas!
Recent posts in VfL News and Events
- Marketing & Stewardship Executive Wanted, Manchester
- Silver Service from SilverCrest Care
- Hulme locals experience joys of spring with vegan cookery demo
- Easter treats from VfL
- Cooking up a storm at VegfestUK Brighton
- A vegan Valentine’s at Newlands Care Home
- Events in 2017
- Islington gardening group cooks up a veggie storm
- Behind the scenes as a Roving Chef
- Inside the VegfestUK Scotland Mature Zone