Do you know a veggie care catering hero?
We’re on the lookout for 2021’s rising star in vegan and vegetarian care catering.
Here at VfL we think that care caterers who make a special effort to create delicious and nutritious vegan and vegetarian meals deserve special recognition.
This year marks the fifth VfL Awards for Excellence in Veg*n Care catering. With more vegans and vegetarians moving into residential care every year, this annual award recognises those who are pioneering the way in modern care catering.
Click here for all you need to know to be in with a chance of winning one of this year's awards.
Recent posts in VfL News and Events
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 27 July
- Carers Week 2021
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 22 June
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 25 May
- Two exciting career opportunities at V for Life
- Fun activities & training this National Vegetarian Week
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 27 April
- Meet the UK care homes committed to veggie catering excellence: National Vegetarian Week, 10–16 May 2021
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 23 March 2021