Lightweight wheelchair for sale
Posted by Maz
I am selling a lightweight wheelchair from Days Health Care. Only used a few times. Being sold due to bereavement.
The wheelchair was bought for £380, and is being sold for £160 in fantastic condition. It comes with a special cushion which was bought for £30 and a blow up cushion included.
All funds go to good causes chosen by the ex-owner.
Suitable especially for teenagers, older children or thin people.
Contact V for Life to express an interest and they will pass your details on to me.
Disclaimer: Please note that Vegetarian for Life takes no responsibility for the contents of this section. The information has been supplied to us in good faith and is the responsibility of the person who provided it. To find out more about anything on our Community Noticeboard, please use the contact method provided with each listing.
Recent posts in Community Notices
- Home-cooked meal sharing in Gainsborough
- Animal sanctuary in Axminster – volunteers urgently needed!
- Befriending an older vegan in Manchester
- Care home’s fun vegan festival
- Orkney house share available
- Wanted: 1 or 2 bedroom property to rent in/around Newton Abbot
- Female live-in carer wanted, Hertfordshire
- Vegetarian live-in carer wanted, Oxford area