VegfestUK London: Ready to explore the vegan world?
Visitors to VegfestUK London are typically enthused by being among so many fellow vegans – and inspired by the wonderful foods that are available from all over the world.
If you’re wondering how to carry on this emotional rush, then come along to our Mature Zone on Sunday 23 October and hear two great talks about socialising and travelling. Talks that will not only provide you with plenty of information, but should also act as a call to action. Make time to start socialising with other vegans and start travelling the world – because travel is the best it has ever been for vegans!
Brian Jacobs from Vegan London will be speaking at 2pm on Sunday. Brian will talk about this vegan social group and the London vegan social scene. He will also cover eating (and drinking!) out in London. So if you are feeling sociable or want to know more about the vegan options in London then this is the talk for you.
Feeling struck by wanderlust? We’re delighted to have Alex Bourke, the world’s leading vegan travel writer, speaking at 3pm on Sunday in the Mature Zone. Alex is well known as the founder of Vegetarian Guides, the publisher of vegan guidebooks to London, Britain, Paris and Europe.
In this brand new talk, Alex will give his top tips for travelling as a vegan, including how to guarantee a vegan meal absolutely anywhere; how to find and choose between vegan restaurants; and a rundown of his favourite destinations in the UK, Europe and worldwide. From backpackers to business travel and special anniversaries, Alex and the Veggie Guides team will help you plan your tastiest holiday yet!
The Mature Zone will be located on Level 1 of VegfestUK at Olympia London, taking place on 22/23 October 2016. See floor plan here. Proudly curated and hosted by VfL, the Mature Zone is the go-to place for all aspects of veganism in later life.
Recent posts in VfL News and Events
- Meet the UK care homes committed to veggie catering excellence: National Vegetarian Week, 10–16 May 2021
- Two exciting career opportunities at V for Life
- Fun activities & training this National Vegetarian Week
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 27 April
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 23 March 2021
- Five ways to futureproof your veg*n diet from dementia
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 23 February 2021
- Events for 2021
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 26 January 2021
- Charity chef takes on epic challenge in the world of virtual running