Vintage magazine out now
I’m delighted to present the second edition of our magazine, Vintage.
This special edition contains an advance-care planning supplement. We hope that it will help you protect your vegetarianism or veganism, maintain your independence, and plan for the future.
Self-billed ‘vegan oldie’, Barbara Shaw, shares her experience of getting to grips with social media – to produce a hit vegan recipe blog. And in an exclusive interview, award-winning graphic novelist, Paco Roca, tells us about his poignant creation, Wrinkles.
We have also put together some easy-to-use resources to support new and veteran veggies, and those catering for them.
Here’s wishing you a wonderful Christmas!
Recent posts in VfL News and Events
- Two exciting career opportunities at V for Life
- Carers Week 2021
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 22 June
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 25 May
- Fun activities & training this National Vegetarian Week
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 27 April
- Meet the UK care homes committed to veggie catering excellence: National Vegetarian Week, 10–16 May 2021
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 23 March 2021
- Five ways to futureproof your veg*n diet from dementia
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 23 February 2021