We are looking for a vegetarian to join our small board of trustees who meet four times a year in Cheshire.
Experience of catering in the care or hospital sectors would be welcomed.
This is a voluntary role – with expenses paid.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information pack.Closing date: 10 January 2014
VfL is the advocacy and educational charity for older vegetarians and vegans.
Recent posts in VfL News and Events
- Cooking up a storm at VegfestUK Brighton
- A vegan Valentine’s at Newlands Care Home
- Events in 2017
- Islington gardening group cooks up a veggie storm
- Behind the scenes as a Roving Chef
- Vintage magazine out now
- Inside the VegfestUK Scotland Mature Zone
- VegfestUK Scotland 2016: Take some time to relax
- VegfestUK Scotland 2016: Living well and planning for your future
- VegfestUK Scotland 2016: I’ve had my cake and eaten it!