We are looking for a vegetarian to join our small board of trustees who meet four times a year in Cheshire.
Experience of catering in the care or hospital sectors would be welcomed.
This is a voluntary role – with expenses paid.
Contact email@example.com for information pack.Closing date: 10 January 2014
VfL is the advocacy and educational charity for older vegetarians and vegans.
Recent posts in VfL News and Events
- Vote Len!
- VegfestUK Scotland 2016: Take some time to relax
- VegfestUK Scotland 2016: Living well and planning for your future
- VegfestUK Scotland 2016: I’ve had my cake and eaten it!
- We’re recruiting: Marketing and Stewardship Executive wanted
- Tickled your taste buds? Opened your mind? Now it’s time to relax and revitalise your body!
- VegfestUK London: Ready to become a positive voice for veganism?
- VegfestUK London: Ready to explore the vegan world?
- The beauty of Sunrise
- London Vegfest: Plenty to nourish your mind