We are looking for a vegetarian to join our small board of trustees who meet four times a year in Cheshire.
Experience of catering in the care or hospital sectors would be welcomed.
This is a voluntary role – with expenses paid.
Contact email@example.com for information pack.
Closing date: 10 January 2014
VfL is the advocacy and educational charity for older vegetarians and vegans.
Recent posts in VfL News and Events
- Event report: healthy diet and lifestyle for ethnic minority older people
- VfL Director (Scotland) Wanted
- Introducing our new Freelance Roving Chef
- Share the Care! National Vegetarian Week, 18 to 24 May 2015
- Freelance Roving Chef Wanted
- Introducing our new Director for Wales
- Events in 2015
- Introducing our newest patron
- Vegetarian for Life eBites, Winter 2014
- VfL Director (Wales) Wanted