We are looking for a vegetarian to join our small board of trustees who meet four times a year in Cheshire.
Experience of catering in the care or hospital sectors would be welcomed.
This is a voluntary role – with expenses paid.
Contact email@example.com for information pack.
Closing date: 10 January 2014
VfL is the advocacy and educational charity for older vegetarians and vegans.
Recent posts in VfL News and Events
- Len Till leads the way as vegan numbers surge!
- We’re recruiting! Roving Chef (South), 20 hrs/wk
- VegfestUK Brighton Rocks with Mature Zone!
- Mature Zone 2016: Bigger and better than ever
- Celebrate St David’s Day and the arrival of Spring
- Events in 2016
- Ready, willing and able!
- 2015: a year of growth and inspiration!
- An awfully big adventure…