Peanut Butter Smoothie
Perfect if you don’t want to start measuring ingredients first thing in the morning! Try using flavoured yoghurts, different nut butters or tahini to create your own signature smoothie.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 individual plain or vanilla yoghurt (can be vegan)
- 1 yoghurt-tub of milk or non-dairy milk
- ½ yoghurt-tub of rolled oats
- ¼ yoghurt-tub of peanut butter
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Roughly chop the banana and put into a food processor or blender with the yoghurt.
- Use the empty yoghurt tub to measure the milk, the oats and the peanut butter, and add to the mixture with the cinnamon.
- Blend until smooth and serve immediately.