Vegan Fruit Scones
- 225g self-raising flour
- 50g dairy-free margarine
- 25g caster sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 50g raisins
- 120ml plant milk
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/430°F/gas mark 7.
- Add the flour to a mixing bowl with the salt.
- Rub the margarine into the flour.
- Add the raisins and sugar and mix.
- Next add the milk and mix together to a soft dough. If the mix is too wet add a little flour, or if too dry add a little more plant milk.
- Roll out onto a floured surface to approx. 2cm thick. Cut into rounds and place on a greased baking tray.
- Bake for 10–12 minutes until risen and golden brown.
- Serve with soya or coconut cream and jam.