Orange, Beet, Dill
- 4 cooked and peeled beetroots
- 3 oranges
- Small bunch fresh dill, chopped
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp maple syrup (optional)
1. Peel and slice into rounds 2 oranges, removing any pips.
2. Peel and slice the beetroot very thinly and place in a large bowl or plate.
3. Layer 2 of the oranges on top of the beetroot, then sprinkle over the dill.
4. Mix the zest and juice of the final orange with the olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, mustard and maple syrup and drizzle over the beetroot and orange.