- 150g sweetcorn (canned or frozen)
- 5 tbsp gram flour
- 1 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 40–50ml vegan milk of choice
- Olive or coconut oil for frying
- If using frozen corn make sure it is cooked for a few minutes first. Mix corn, flour, baking powder, cayenne and seasoning in a bowl.
- Add the milk and mix to create a thick batter.
- Place a frying pan on a medium heat, add the oil. Shape the mixture into patty shapes; you should get two with this mixture.
- Fry for a few minutes each side, so that they are golden and crispy.