This traditional Scottish pudding takes moments to make and although raspberries are commonly used, other fruits such as strawberries, blackberries also work well.
Time to prepare: 10 mins
Time to cook: 05 mins
Dietary requirements: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Vegan
- 20g/¾oz oats
- 15g/½oz brown sugar
- Small pinch mixed spice
- 150ml/5fl oz vegan double cream
- 5ml/1 tsp whisky (other spirits and liqueurs can be used)
- 250g/9oz raspberries
- Lightly toast the oats, sugar and spice in a dry frying pan, then set to one side to cool.
- Whip the cream until you have soft peaks.
- Lightly fold together all of the ingredients, reserving a little of the oats and raspberries for a garnish.
- Divide your mixture between 4 serving dishes/glasses and garnish with the remaining fruit and oats.