Pea and Lavender Soup
A delicious and simple spring or summer soup!
- 1 onion
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 250g/scant 9oz frozen peas
- 1 tsp dried lavender or fresh lavender head
- ½ litre water with stock or 2 tsp vegetable bouillon
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Finely chop onion and fry in vegetable oil until onion is translucent.
- Add peas and lavender.
- Continue to fry for 1 minute, stirring to absorb flavour.
- Add bouillon stock power (or vegetable stock) with water.
- Mix and turn off heat.
- Blend in a food processor or hand blender.
- Return to pan and heat.
- Season to taste.