So simple and great with soup!
- 100g/3.5oz or 2/3 cup plain or wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1/3 tsp baking powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 80ml or 1/3 cup vegan yoghurt
- 2 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
- Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add yogurt and mix into a dough.
- Form into a ball or two smaller balls. Leave until ready to use.
- Roll out dough on a floured surface to a roughly round shape, about ½ cm thick.
- Heat a pan over a medium heat and add oil.
- Add flatbread.
- Fry until golden on the underside. Flip and cook the other side.