Thai Style Soup
- 4 lemongrass stalks
- 30g ginger
- 2 fresh limes
- 1 green chilli (more can be used depending on personal preference)
- 20g coriander
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 30g beanshoots
- 1 onion, sliced
- 20g diced Quorn vegan pieces
- 1 can of coconut cream
- Make a paste with the ginger, lemongrass, lime zest, chilli and coriander stalks by processing in a blender with oil until smooth.
- Sweat onion and peppers in a pan and add 3 tbsp flour.
- Add your homemade Thai paste.
- Add 2 litres of vegetable stock and bring to boil.
- Add Quorn and coconut cream and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add beanshoots and chopped coriander leaves at the end of cooking to retain freshness.
- Finish with lime juice and seasoning.
- Brown sugar may be added to taste.