The benefits of working with us
Vegetarian for Life works with some of the UK’s biggest care chains and food suppliers. Here are just some of the benefits of working with us.
- Make it easier for your catering team and staff with support from our experienced team of vegetarian and vegan chefs.
- Bespoke training that can be held at any of your sites.
- Reach new audiences with a free listing on our online directory of vegetarian- and vegan-friendly care establishments.
- Recipe and menu development.
- Nutrition and dietary advice.
- Support for difficult situations, such as caring for a vegetarian or vegan living with dementia.
- Regular updates and free resources from VfL, including membership certificate and Vegetarian for Life window sticker, which lets visitors to your home know you’re a member of our UK List and are leading the way in inclusivity for older veggies.
- Exposure to new audiences via promotion on social media, our blog, and at relevant events.
For your residents:
- A sign of trust that vegetarians and vegans will be catered for with the utmost care.
- Reassurance that your care home will be able to provide nutritionally sound and diverse vegetarian, and where applicable, vegan menu options.
- A listing on our online directory makes it easier for potential vegetarian or vegan residents to find your care home.
To find out more about our Basic and Premium Accredited Membership options, please visit: https://vegetarianforlife.org.uk/uk-list/about