Raspberry Mug Cake
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- Pinch of lemon zest
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp self-raising flour
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- Pinch bicarbonate of soda
- 6 fresh or frozen raspberries
- Put the milk in a microwave-safe mug. Add the lemon zest and juice and leave to sit for 2–3 minutes. It should start to look a bit grainy, as if it has split.
Stir in the sunflower oil, flour, sugar and bicarbonate of soda. Mix really well with a fork until smooth.
- Drop in the raspberries then microwave on high for 1 minute 30 seconds, or until puffed up and cooked through.