Banana, Apricot and Walnut Muffins
- 175g/6oz white self-raising flour
- 175g/6oz wholemeal self-raising flour
- 100g/4oz caster sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tsp mixed spice
- 30g/1.25oz soya flour
- 125g/4.5oz dried apricots, chopped roughly
- 50g/2oz walnuts, chopped roughly
- 2 medium bananas
- 120ml/0.25 pint sunflower oil
- 310ml/0.55 pint soya milk
- Add all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Blend bananas, oil and milk with blender/hand blender.
- Mix dry ingredients with wet. Fold together and mix, but only until incorporated. Don’t over mix.
- Place in muffin cases in muffin tin. Bake at 180°C/350ºF/gas mark 4 for 25 minutes.