Home-cooked meal sharing in Gainsborough
A Friend of V for Life, Zanna, makes completely vegan food. She would like to share some of her delicious home-cooked meals with a local older vegan or vegetarian, for free. If you let Zanna know what type of food you like, she can adapt what she makes to meet your tastes. Zanna would bring the meal to you by bike and stay for a chat.
If you/someone you know could benefit from the occasional meal and some company, and live in Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, get in touch with V for Life today.
Disclaimer: Please note that Vegetarian for Life takes no responsibility for the contents of this section. The information has been supplied to us in good faith and is the responsibility of the person who provided it. To find out more about anything on our Community Noticeboard, please use the contact method provided with each listing.
Recent posts in Community Notices
- Volunteer sought for small animal sanctuary
- Lightweight wheelchair for sale
- Befriending an older vegan in Manchester
- Care home’s fun vegan festival
- Orkney house share available
- Wanted: 1 or 2 bedroom property to rent in/around Newton Abbot
- Vegetarian live-in carer available
- Female live-in carer wanted, Hertfordshire
- Vegetarian live-in carer wanted, Oxford area