Introducing our newest patron
We are delighted to welcome A.C. Grayling as our newest patron. Anthony Grayling MA, DPhil (Oxon), FRSL, FRSA is Master of the New College of the Humanities, and a Supernumerary Fellow of St Anne’s College,Oxford. Until 2011 he was Professor of Philosophy at Birkbeck College, University of London. He has written and edited over 30 books on philosophy and other subjects, and for several years wrote columns for the Guardian and Times. Anthony sits on the editorial boards of several academic journals, and for nearly 10 years was the Honorary Secretary of the principal British philosophical association, the Aristotelian Society.
Says Anthony: “I am honoured to be a Patron of Vegetarian for Life, which is a really excellent charity: how little we think about what it must be like for vegetarians in care institutions which don’t properly cater for them. You have recognised this and are putting right! I congratulate Vegetarian for Life and hope your work is quickly and completely successful”.
Recent posts in VfL News and Events
- Announcing three exciting new job vacancies
- Vegan residents in UK care homes have almost TREBLED during past 5 years, according to new research
- New guide launched to promote dietary inclusivity in care
- eBites Spring 2019
- Some residents like it spicy!
- Getting cheesy in Brighton
- Vegan taste testing at Midlands care home
- Proud to support Dignity Action Day
- Events in 2019
- Burns Night celebrations