We are thrilled that our Len Till veganimation has been nominated for a Charity Film Award.
The short animation draws attention to how older vegans may be overlooked by caterers in the care sector. And it highlights the many ways in which we can help! Please do cast your vote for Len, and encourage friends and family to get behind him. With your support, we can highlight Len’s plight, and that of the thousands of others like him, in care settings throughout the UK.
Voting is open until 30 November 2016. We greatly appreciate your support.
Recent posts in VfL News and Events
- Meet the UK care homes committed to veggie catering excellence: National Vegetarian Week, 10–16 May 2021
- Two exciting career opportunities at V for Life
- Fun activities & training this National Vegetarian Week
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 27 April
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 23 March 2021
- Five ways to futureproof your veg*n diet from dementia
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 23 February 2021
- Events for 2021
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 26 January 2021
- Charity chef takes on epic challenge in the world of virtual running