Announcing three exciting new job vacancies
VfL is the leading authority on diet and healthy living advice for older vegans and vegetarians. We are at an exciting stage in our development, with 2019 marking the charity’s 11th anniversary.
As we continue to expand our work, we have an opportunity to take on three new team members.
The first will be in a brand-new Advocacy & Policy Officer role. We hope to be joined at our Manchester HQ by someone who can provide evidence-based campaign and policy proposals, and significantly increase the impact of the charity’s advocacy, lobbying and campaigning work to support older vegans and vegetarians throughout the UK.
Ideal for a methodical, strategic-thinking individual, with sound research skills. You will have proven experience of using policy, research, lobbying, and public campaigning to influence the public, government and industry. For full details of this vacancy, please click here.
The second and third vacancies are for Roving Chefs. VfL’s Roving Chef team has representatives in Scotland, and the North West and South East of England, and is about to expand into the Midlands. Roving Chefs carry out cookery demonstrations at events, for groups of older people, and in care homes or in other circumstances where this is beneficial to VfL. Their aim is to promote and support vegetarian and vegan lifestyles through practical information and demonstrations. We are looking to recruit one new candidate living in/around Birmingham, and one in Greater London. For full details and an application pack, please email us.
Recent posts in VfL News and Events
- FREE care caterer training
- Join our next virtual lunch club
- Virtual lunch club launching soon
- Get a taste of our cookery courses this National Vegetarian Week 2020
- Manchester vegan lunch club postponed
- Food wholesalers ahead of the curve in Veganuary celebrations
- Events for 2020
- Regional Development Officers sought: Northern Ireland & Wales
- Vegan luncheon club launching soon
- What do you call a cheese that isn’t yours? Nacho cheese. VegfestUK London reviewed