Vegetarian for Life celebrates veggie care heroes in star-studded awards ceremony
Vegetarian for Life has announced the finalists for its 2020 Awards for Excellence in Vegetarian and Vegan Care Catering.
Now in their fifth year, the awards are a celebration of those going the extra mile for their vegan and vegetarian residents.
With a 167% increase in the number of vegans in residential care in recent years, the charity’s work to improve catering standards for older vegans and vegetarians is now more important than ever.
All winners will be announced in a virtual awards ceremony commencing at 2pm on Thursday 3 December 2020. Hosted by English comedian, actor, writer and film producer Dave Spikey, this year’s star-studded awards ceremony will stream live via Facebook and YouTube.
Click here to find out more.
Recent posts in VfL News and Events
- New British Dietetic Association endorsed resources help those catering for veg*ns
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 26 January 2021
- Charity chef takes on epic challenge in the world of virtual running
- V for Life Cookery School brings a festive flavour to VegfestUK this Winter
- Christmas Lunch Club coming soon
- Virtual Lunch Club, Tuesday 24 November
- Age UK Hammersmith and Fulham go veggie
- Next virtual lunch club: 27 October
- Give isolated veg*ns ‘A Write to Smile’ this National Older Veg*ns Day
- Virtual Lunch Club, Tuesday 22 September