Vegetarian for Life celebrates veggie care heroes in star-studded awards ceremony
Vegetarian for Life has announced the finalists for its 2020 Awards for Excellence in Vegetarian and Vegan Care Catering.
Now in their fifth year, the awards are a celebration of those going the extra mile for their vegan and vegetarian residents.
With a 167% increase in the number of vegans in residential care in recent years, the charity’s work to improve catering standards for older vegans and vegetarians is now more important than ever.
All winners will be announced in a virtual awards ceremony commencing at 2pm on Thursday 3 December 2020. Hosted by English comedian, actor, writer and film producer Dave Spikey, this year’s star-studded awards ceremony will stream live via Facebook and YouTube.
Click here to find out more.
Recent posts in VfL News and Events
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 27 April
- Meet the UK care homes committed to veggie catering excellence: National Vegetarian Week, 10–16 May 2021
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 23 March 2021
- Five ways to futureproof your veg*n diet from dementia
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 23 February 2021
- Events for 2021
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 26 January 2021
- Charity chef takes on epic challenge in the world of virtual running
- V for Life Cookery School brings a festive flavour to VegfestUK this Winter
- Christmas Lunch Club coming soon