Virtual lunch club launching soon
We might not be able to meet in person just yet, but why not join us for a virtual lunch club, running bi-weekly from Tuesday 26 May 1–2pm, via Zoom?
Learn some tasty new recipes, meet and socialise with others, and get some great cooking tips from Chef Alex.
Cook it in the comfort of your own home on Tuesday 26 May, and then join us online to enjoy it, at 1pm. We can then chat about the recipe and all things cooking-related with Chef Alex.
Here's what you'll need to add to your shopping list or dig out of the cupboards:
Paella (Serves 4)
200g easy cook rice
½ tsp turmeric
1 tbsp oil (use the oil from the artichokes if using)
150g asparagus or green beans
2 garlic cloves
1 red pepper
1 jar artichokes, (the ones in oil)
75g sundried tomatoes
100g sundried tomato paste
75g frozen peas
½ tsp paprika
1 tbsp fresh dill. Use parsley, thyme or oregano if you prefer
100g cherry tomatoes
30g toasted almond flakes
And for the Apple Charlotte pudding:
450g cooking apples
75g fresh white breadcrumbs
100g caster sugar
75g hazelnuts, chopped
If technology and Zoom in particular are new to you, visit https://www.abilitynet.org.uk/ call 0800 048 7642, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for help. If you're already tech savvy, all you'll need to do is open the Zoom link in your internet browser and join the meeting.
Make sure that your audio and video are switched on. We'll be happy to talk you through all of this on the day or in advance.
To find out more or to book your place, please email email@example.com or call 0161 257 0887.
Recent posts in VfL News and Events
- Professional Caterer training – delivered online at VegfestUK Summerfest 2020
- Sunrise, Gracewell put Vegetarian for Life pledge on menu
- FREE care caterer training
- Join our next virtual lunch club
- Get a taste of our cookery courses this National Vegetarian Week 2020
- Manchester vegan lunch club postponed
- Food wholesalers ahead of the curve in Veganuary celebrations
- Events for 2020
- Regional Development Officers sought: Northern Ireland & Wales
- Vegan luncheon club launching soon