Exciting new vacancies in VfL’s Roving Chef team
VfL is the leading authority on diet and healthy living advice for older vegans and vegetarians. We are at an exciting stage in our development, with 2018 marking the charity’s 10th anniversary.
As we continue to expand our work, we have an opportunity to create the charity’s first dedicated Cookery & Training Outreach Coordinator role. We hope to be joined by someone who can shape the role and significantly raise the profile of our work for 2019 and beyond.
VfL’s Roving Chef team has representatives in the North West and South East of England, and is about to expand into the Midlands and Scotland. Roving Chefs carry out cookery demonstrations at events, for groups of older people, and in care homes or in other circumstances where this is beneficial to VfL. Their aim is to promote and support vegetarian and vegan lifestyles through practical information and demonstrations.
Contact us to request the job description and person specification for our Roving Chef (Scotland) and Roving Chef (Midlands) vacancies. Or click here to apply online for the Cookery & Training Outreach Coordinator role.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 30 September 2018.
Interviews are expected to take place during the week of 22 October 2018.
Recent posts in VfL News and Events
- Vegan taste testing at Midlands care home
- Proud to support Dignity Action Day
- Events in 2019
- Burns Night celebrations
- Exciting new Food and Fluid Resource launch
- MPs and celebrities celebrate Veganuary with us in Parliament
- Chef Ollie’s Nuts Challenge for VfL
- Relatives speak out against food standards in Birmingham care home
- Care industry trailblazers honoured in lavish Parliament ceremony
- Do public authorities have a duty to supply vegan food?