Recommended vegan recipe books
V for Life's Roving Chef, Ollie, sees food as a form of art. His top cookbook recommendations make fantastic Christmas presents and kitchen essentials. Tried and tested, by a top vegan chef!
Ollie participating in the Nuts Challenge, fundraising for V for Life.
Power Vegan Meals, Maya Sozer
I love calisthenics and hitting the gym but, like lots of people leading an active life, I worry about being able to fuel my body sufficiently on a vegan diet. This book offers great advice and recipes so that you don’t miss vital protein and nutrients while eating plant-based.
Healthy Baking, Jourdan Bourke
I love this book! It's not exclusively vegan, but in it Bourke finds alternatives to processed and refined foods in his recipes and often uses dairy-free options. It’s really inspiring and beautifully presented. The recipes are incredible, delicious and a bit healthier without being too righteous or compromising on flavour.
The Raw Food Detox Diet, Natalia Rose
This book, although aimed at people wishing to adopt a full raw food diet and lifestyle, is packed full of great salad recipes, fresh dressings and flavour combinations. This book brings some simple, quick, no-cook ideas to your fingertips.
Get these books now! If you buy a book via our Cookbooks page, V for Life receives a small percentage of the revenue of the sale.
Recent posts in Articles
- Imperfection is beauty! The art of creative cooking
- Meet the incredible 81-year-old vegan whose mission is to complete ONE MILLION press-ups
- Taste the love this Valentine’s with our Strawberry Bakewell recipe
- Chinese New Year 2019
- Your favourite old veggie cookbooks?
- Proud to support Dignity Action Day
- Events in 2019
- Exciting new Food and Fluid Resource launch
- World Vegan Day
- “Bring back powdered meat substitutes”, says vegan of three decades