Recommended vegan recipe books
V for Life's Roving Chef, Ollie, sees food as a form of art. His top cookbook recommendations make fantastic Christmas presents and kitchen essentials. Tried and tested, by a top vegan chef!
Ollie participating in the Nuts Challenge, fundraising for V for Life.
Power Vegan Meals, Maya Sozer
I love calisthenics and hitting the gym but, like lots of people leading an active life, I worry about being able to fuel my body sufficiently on a vegan diet. This book offers great advice and recipes so that you don’t miss vital protein and nutrients while eating plant-based.
Healthy Baking, Jourdan Bourke
I love this book! It's not exclusively vegan, but in it Bourke finds alternatives to processed and refined foods in his recipes and often uses dairy-free options. It’s really inspiring and beautifully presented. The recipes are incredible, delicious and a bit healthier without being too righteous or compromising on flavour.
The Raw Food Detox Diet, Natalia Rose
This book, although aimed at people wishing to adopt a full raw food diet and lifestyle, is packed full of great salad recipes, fresh dressings and flavour combinations. This book brings some simple, quick, no-cook ideas to your fingertips.
Get these books now! If you buy a book via our Cookbooks page, V for Life receives a small percentage of the revenue of the sale.
Recent posts in Articles
- Meet the UK care homes committed to veggie catering excellence: National Vegetarian Week, 10–16 May 2021
- Fun activities & training this National Vegetarian Week
- Lunch is served
- Pesach turned me vegan
- Pancake Day, Eastern European Style
- Time-saving tips for busy care caterers
- New Year – eat well for less!
- Veganuary – never too late to start!
- Coping with loneliness and isolation in difficult times
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 26 January 2021