Regional Development Officers sought: Northern Ireland & Wales
VfL is the leading authority on diet and healthy living advice for older vegans and vegetarians. We are at an exciting stage in our development, with 2019 marking the charity’s 11th anniversary.
As we continue to expand our work, we have an opportunity to take on two new team members.
These are brand-new Regional Development Officer roles. Each working from their own home in Northern Ireland/Wales, with outreach across their country, we hope to be joined by confident and outgoing individuals who will work to expand the charity's services in their respective country.
The successful applicants will have excellent social and networking skills and be passionate about working to help older vegetarians and vegans to stay happy and healthy in later life. Ideal for methodical workers, with good presentation skills and a genuine interest in older people.
For full details of this vacancy, please click here.
Recent posts in VfL News and Events
- Meet the UK care homes committed to veggie catering excellence: National Vegetarian Week, 10–16 May 2021
- Two exciting career opportunities at V for Life
- Fun activities & training this National Vegetarian Week
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 27 April
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 23 March 2021
- Five ways to futureproof your veg*n diet from dementia
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 23 February 2021
- Events for 2021
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 26 January 2021
- Charity chef takes on epic challenge in the world of virtual running