Regional Development Officers sought: Northern Ireland & Wales
VfL is the leading authority on diet and healthy living advice for older vegans and vegetarians. We are at an exciting stage in our development, with 2019 marking the charity’s 11th anniversary.
As we continue to expand our work, we have an opportunity to take on two new team members.
These are brand-new Regional Development Officer roles. Each working from their own home in Northern Ireland/Wales, with outreach across their country, we hope to be joined by confident and outgoing individuals who will work to expand the charity's services in their respective country.
The successful applicants will have excellent social and networking skills and be passionate about working to help older vegetarians and vegans to stay happy and healthy in later life. Ideal for methodical workers, with good presentation skills and a genuine interest in older people.
For full details of this vacancy, please click here.
Recent posts in VfL News and Events
- New British Dietetic Association endorsed resources help those catering for veg*ns
- Vegetarian for Life celebrates veggie care heroes in star-studded awards ceremony
- Virtual Lunch Club, Tuesday 24 November
- Age UK Hammersmith and Fulham go veggie
- Next virtual lunch club: 27 October
- Give isolated veg*ns ‘A Write to Smile’ this National Older Veg*ns Day
- Virtual Lunch Club, Tuesday 22 September
- Behind the scenes as a Roving Chef
- Professional Caterer training – delivered online at VegfestUK Summerfest 2020
- Sunrise, Gracewell put Vegetarian for Life pledge on menu