Regional Development Officers sought: Northern Ireland & Wales
VfL is the leading authority on diet and healthy living advice for older vegans and vegetarians. We are at an exciting stage in our development, with 2019 marking the charity’s 11th anniversary.
As we continue to expand our work, we have an opportunity to take on two new team members.
These are brand-new Regional Development Officer roles. Each working from their own home in Northern Ireland/Wales, with outreach across their country, we hope to be joined by confident and outgoing individuals who will work to expand the charity's services in their respective country.
The successful applicants will have excellent social and networking skills and be passionate about working to help older vegetarians and vegans to stay happy and healthy in later life. Ideal for methodical workers, with good presentation skills and a genuine interest in older people.
For full details of this vacancy, please click here.
Recent posts in VfL News and Events
- Vegan luncheon club launching soon
- What do you call a cheese that isn’t yours? Nacho cheese. VegfestUK London reviewed
- Delicious desserts in dementia cafe
- Charity releases ‘veggie meals to your door’ guide this Meals on Wheels Week
- Inspirational care staff recognised at lavish awards ceremony in Houses of Parliament
- This National Older Veg*ns Day, we’re campaigning for change
- Care chef’s bold veggie challenge
- Finalists announced: Awards for Excellence in Vegetarian and Vegan Care Catering 2019
- Catering students brush-up on veggie catering skills
- Free professional chef for your lunch club