Vegan luncheon club launching soon
Vegetarian for Life is thrilled to be launching an all-vegan luncheon club in Manchester for people aged 65 and over. Join us for a delicious vegan Christmas meal on Tuesday 10 December 2019, 1–3pm. The luncheon club will continue in the New Year, running every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month from Tuesday 14 January 2020.
Only £3.50 per person for a tasty 2 course meal and tea or coffee.
It will run at Crossacres Resource Centre, 1 Peel Hall Road, Manchester, M22 5DG.
Make new friends and join other likeminded vegetarians, vegans and meat reducers.
We are also looking for volunteers who would like to help support the luncheon club and could help with preparing and serving the food and clearing away at the end.
For more information or to book your place, please contact us on 0161 257 0887, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent posts in Articles and Life After Retirement and VfL News and Events
- Regional Development Officers sought: Northern Ireland & Wales
- Remembering loved ones through food
- What do you call a cheese that isn’t yours? Nacho cheese. VegfestUK London reviewed
- Delicious desserts in dementia cafe
- Charity releases ‘veggie meals to your door’ guide this Meals on Wheels Week
- Inspirational care staff recognised at lavish awards ceremony in Houses of Parliament
- Vegetarians: more or less likely to get cardiovascular disease?
- This National Older Veg*ns Day, we’re campaigning for change
- Care chef’s bold veggie challenge
- Finalists announced: Awards for Excellence in Vegetarian and Vegan Care Catering 2019