Vegan luncheon club launching soon
Vegetarian for Life is thrilled to be launching an all-vegan luncheon club in Manchester for people aged 65 and over. Join us for a delicious vegan Christmas meal on Tuesday 10 December 2019, 1–3pm. The luncheon club will continue in the New Year, running every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month from Tuesday 14 January 2020.
Only £3.50 per person for a tasty 2 course meal and tea or coffee.
It will run at Crossacres Resource Centre, 1 Peel Hall Road, Manchester, M22 5DG.
Make new friends and join other likeminded vegetarians, vegans and meat reducers.
We are also looking for volunteers who would like to help support the luncheon club and could help with preparing and serving the food and clearing away at the end.
For more information or to book your place, please contact us on 0161 257 0887, or email email@example.com
Recent posts in Articles and Life After Retirement and VfL News and Events
- New British Dietetic Association endorsed resources help those catering for veg*ns
- Vegetarian for Life celebrates veggie care heroes in star-studded awards ceremony
- Happy Diwali
- Virtual Lunch Club, Tuesday 24 November
- Age UK Hammersmith and Fulham go veggie
- Trick or treat?
- Next virtual lunch club: 27 October
- Give isolated veg*ns ‘A Write to Smile’ this National Older Veg*ns Day
- Virtual Lunch Club, Tuesday 22 September