Manchester vegan lunch club postponed
Following current government advice, we will be postponing our vegan luncheon club in Manchester for the time being.
Should you need vegetarian or vegan meals delivered to your door during this difficult time, we have a guide showing companies in your local area that can do this. Find our Veggie Meals to your Door guide on our website, or call the Vegetarian for Life office on 0161 257 0887 and we will post you a copy.
We understand that the next few months may be an isolating time for some people, so we'd also like to let you know about our pen- and phone-pal scheme. Visit https://vegetarianforlife.org.uk/pages/pen-and-phone-pal-scheme for details, or call us to register.
We have lots of other recipes and publications on our website that you might also find helpful.
If you need any advice or help in the meantime, please get in touch with us on the office number above. We'll be happy to help.
Recent posts in VfL News and Events
- Food wholesalers ahead of the curve in Veganuary celebrations
- Events for 2020
- Regional Development Officers sought: Northern Ireland & Wales
- Vegan luncheon club launching soon
- What do you call a cheese that isn’t yours? Nacho cheese. VegfestUK London reviewed
- Delicious desserts in dementia cafe
- Charity releases ‘veggie meals to your door’ guide this Meals on Wheels Week
- Inspirational care staff recognised at lavish awards ceremony in Houses of Parliament
- This National Older Veg*ns Day, we’re campaigning for change
- Care chef’s bold veggie challenge