Manchester vegan lunch club postponed
Following current government advice, we will be postponing our vegan luncheon club in Manchester for the time being.
Should you need vegetarian or vegan meals delivered to your door during this difficult time, we have a guide showing companies in your local area that can do this. Find our Veggie Meals to your Door guide on our website, or call the Vegetarian for Life office on 0161 257 0887 and we will post you a copy.
We understand that the next few months may be an isolating time for some people, so we'd also like to let you know about our pen- and phone-pal scheme. Visit https://vegetarianforlife.org.uk/pages/pen-and-phone-pal-scheme for details, or call us to register.
We have lots of other recipes and publications on our website that you might also find helpful.
If you need any advice or help in the meantime, please get in touch with us on the office number above. We'll be happy to help.
Recent posts in VfL News and Events
- Meet the UK care homes committed to veggie catering excellence: National Vegetarian Week, 10–16 May 2021
- Two exciting career opportunities at V for Life
- Fun activities & training this National Vegetarian Week
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 27 April
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 23 March 2021
- Five ways to futureproof your veg*n diet from dementia
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 23 February 2021
- Events for 2021
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 26 January 2021
- Charity chef takes on epic challenge in the world of virtual running