Manchester vegan lunch club postponed
Following current government advice, we will be postponing our vegan luncheon club in Manchester for the time being.
Should you need vegetarian or vegan meals delivered to your door during this difficult time, we have a guide showing companies in your local area that can do this. Find our Veggie Meals to your Door guide on our website, or call the Vegetarian for Life office on 0161 257 0887 and we will post you a copy.
We understand that the next few months may be an isolating time for some people, so we'd also like to let you know about our pen- and phone-pal scheme. Visit https://vegetarianforlife.org.uk/pages/pen-and-phone-pal-scheme for details, or call us to register.
We have lots of other recipes and publications on our website that you might also find helpful.
If you need any advice or help in the meantime, please get in touch with us on the office number above. We'll be happy to help.
Recent posts in VfL News and Events
- New British Dietetic Association endorsed resources help those catering for veg*ns
- Virtual Lunch Club, Tuesday 22 September
- Behind the scenes as a Roving Chef
- Professional Caterer training – delivered online at VegfestUK Summerfest 2020
- Sunrise, Gracewell put Vegetarian for Life pledge on menu
- FREE care caterer training
- Join our next virtual lunch club
- Virtual lunch club launching soon
- Get a taste of our cookery courses this National Vegetarian Week 2020
- Food wholesalers ahead of the curve in Veganuary celebrations