Pot luck lunch club coming soon…
We still can't meet in person just yet, so why not join us for a virtual pot luck dinner at our next lunch club, on Tuesday 23 June?
Cook your favourite vegan dish and then join Chef Alex via Zoom at 1pm from the comfort of your living room. Tell us all about the dish that you've chosen and how you made it. You could also share pics and recipes via our Facebook group here.
If you're already tech savvy, all you'll need to do is open the Zoom link in your internet browser and join the meeting at the allocated time. Make sure that your audio and video are switched on. We'll be happy to talk you through all this in advance of the session.
Make new friends, learn some new recipes and have something in the diary to look forward to. So what are you waiting for? Get booking your place by emailing email@example.com or call 0161 257 0887. You'll be provided with the Zoom link and password.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Recent posts in Articles and Life After Retirement
- Behind the scenes as a Roving Chef
- Professional Caterer training – delivered online at VegfestUK Summerfest 2020
- Sunrise, Gracewell put Vegetarian for Life pledge on menu
- National Cherry Day: 16 July
- National Picnic Week, 22–28 June 2020
- FREE care caterer training
- Join our next virtual lunch club
- Veggie pledge success
- Clap for carers