The 2016 VfL Mature Zone at London Vegfest… bigger and better than ever
We’re organising the Mature Zone at VegfestUK London on 22 and 23 October. A place where enthusiastic and lively vegans who are over 50 can have a cuppa, find out more about our work, and listen to talks from a dazzling selection.
This year our range of talks is bigger, better, more varied and quite simply… vegantastic!
From appetite-busting presentations such as ‘Simply inspiring meals for one’ and ‘How to cheat your way to 5-a-day’, we will also be featuring body and soul-boosting heart chakra yoga and qiqong balance and wellbeing sessions.
Looking for some ready-made and robust answers to those who question your vegan lifestyle? Then make sure you come along to our panel discussion on vegan health for the over 50s, and also the talk on humanism and veganism – the foundation of a good and compassionate life.
Having tasted your way around the many delicious food stands at Vegfest, you might feel the need to give your mind some exercise. One of the most popular and fascinating Mature Zone talks is ‘Where do we go when we die?’ We also have an excellent talk on co-housing – many vegans are attracted to this way of living, so come along and find out how to make it happen in reality.
If you have a sense of wanderlust or would like to meet fellow vegans in London, then you are also in for a treat. We have renowned presenters speaking about the vegan social scene in London, and the expanding world of vegan travel – Britain, Europe and beyond!
We’ll blog much more detail of the Mature Zone in the coming weeks. You can also find out more here.
Come along to our Mature Zone… and you will discover that life really does begin at 50!
Recent posts in Articles and Life After Retirement and VfL News and Events
- Catering students brush-up on veggie catering skills
- Hottest vegan over 50
- Top 10 animal sanctuaries – as voted by older vegans and veggies
- FaceApp shows what we’ll LOOK like in future – but how will we FEEL?
- Free professional chef for your lunch club
- Where are the single, older vegans?
- Announcing three exciting new job vacancies
- Vegan residents in UK care homes have almost TREBLED during past 5 years, according to new research
- New guide launched to promote dietary inclusivity in care
- eBites Spring 2019