V for Life Cookery School brings a festive flavour to VegfestUK this Winter
We’re all in need of some festive fun this winter, and what better way than to get stuck into some tasty vegan recipes during VegfestUK Online on 12/13 December 2020?
V for Life’s team of top vegan chefs will be featuring at the virtual festival, ready and waiting to deliver some delicious and nutritious vegan dishes that you can cook along to.
- With ‘First-Time Vegan Christmas’, Chef Justina shares her tips to ensure that you don't miss out on your Christmas faves after going vegan – from starters to Boxing Day buffet, the main event, and sweet treats, we have you covered.
- Chef Alex will then tackle some ‘Show-Stopping Vegan Centrepieces’. From Wellington to M'hancha, tune in and learn to make these show-stopping creations to wow your guests.
- Festive Vegan Bakes is a seasonal take on the V for Life Cookery School's Vegan Baking Masterclass with Chef Ollie.
There will also be a dedicated Professional Caterers Zone on the VegfestUK website, where VegfestUK visitors can watch Chef Claire serving up some ‘Winter Warmers’ and learn some warming, nutritious and tasty one-pot dishes, soups, stews and tips on batch cooking and cooking for one.
Next is ‘Cooking for One at Christmas’. No need to miss out if you find yourself alone this Christmas. V for Life Cookery School Chef, Justina is here with some fantastic, festive recipes for one. Minimal effort but maximum taste.
So no matter how experienced you are in the kitchen, V for Life’s Cookery School has you covered this Christmas.
V for Life's experience and dedication in supporting the vegan movement – older vegans and care caterers, in particular – is the reason why we're proud to have been nominated in the category of 'Best Vegan Initiative' in the VegfestUK 2020 Awards!
Voting is only open to the public until Sunday 6 December. We'd really appreciate it if you would show your support by casting (and then validating) your vote for ‘V for Life’. Thank you.
Recent posts in VfL News and Events
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 27 April
- Meet the UK care homes committed to veggie catering excellence: National Vegetarian Week, 10–16 May 2021
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 23 March 2021
- Five ways to futureproof your veg*n diet from dementia
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 23 February 2021
- Events for 2021
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 26 January 2021
- Charity chef takes on epic challenge in the world of virtual running
- Christmas Lunch Club coming soon
- Vegetarian for Life celebrates veggie care heroes in star-studded awards ceremony