12 Days of Christmas Collection
We are delighted to present our 12 Days of Christmas Collection, consisting of festive poems, illustrations, stories, and a few of our favourite vegan recipes. Thank you to all of the talented vegans and vegetarians who contributed to the collection. A hard copy has been posted to a number of people that our charity supports, to be enjoyed on Christmas day.
2017 has been an phenomenal year for V for Life, with our UK-List of vegetarian- and vegan-friendly care homes having risen to nearly 1,250 members. Our staff team has further grown in size, as has the number of inspiring volunteers supporting the charity across the UK. We are super grateful for the support of each and every one of you.
Over the past few weeks we've been really getting into the Christmas spirit at VfL Towers. We've visited care homes in London and Greater Manchester bearing vegan cupcakes, donated to create a Christmas hamper for the Human Kindness Vegan Food Bank, and distributed our glossy 2018 recipe calendar to care home members nationwide. We hope that you are having a lovely time, however you are spending the festive period.
From each of us at VfL, we wish you a very merry Christmas, and a happy new year!
Click the link below to be taken to the collection:
Recent posts in VfL News and Events
- Celebrate the Royal Wedding before it’s scone
- Behind the scenes at Heathlands Village Care Home
- Events in 2018
- An MP for vegan tea
- VfL’s Vegan Fund – helping to improve three more lives
- Running 26.2 miles (and getting muddy) for VfL
- Launch of ‘Dinners to your Door’ guide in Manchester and London
- Care home cookery at Morgana Court
- National Older Vegetarians’ Day is coming
- A taste of The Good Life at Salford’s Dementia Hub