Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 26 January 2021
Join us via Zoom, for V for Life's next virtual lunch club Tuesday 26 January 2021. Celebrate Burns night with us and learn how to 'veganise' traditional dishes that would typically be served.
Check out the recipes below, buy your ingredients, and cook the dishes on the day ready for the Zoom chat at 1pm.
Talk cookery, recipes and more, and meet likeminded people from across the UK.
Open to vegetarians, vegans and meat reducers aged 65 and over.
Email email@example.com to find out more, or to book your place and get the Zoom link and password. Or call the VfL office on 0161 257 0887.
If technology and Zoom in particular are new to you, visit https://www.abilitynet.org.uk/ call 0800 048 7642, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for help. If you're already tech savvy, all you'll need to do is open the Zoom link in your internet browser and join the meeting.
Make sure that your audio and video are switched on. We'll be happy to talk you through all of this on the day or in advance.
Recent posts in Articles and VfL News and Events
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 27 April
- Meet the UK care homes committed to veggie catering excellence: National Vegetarian Week, 10–16 May 2021
- Lunch is served
- Pesach turned me vegan
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 23 March 2021
- Five ways to futureproof your veg*n diet from dementia
- Pancake Day, Eastern European Style
- Time-saving tips for busy care caterers
- Virtual Lunch Club – Tuesday 23 February 2021
- New Year – eat well for less!